- 4 cups chopped greens (spigarello, kale, mustard greens, tat soi)
- 3 cloves garlic (or green garlic)
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast (or Parmesan)
- 1 cup olive oil
- ½ cup pecans (or any other nut you have on hand)
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Freshly ground black pepper
Bring a large pot of water to boil and salt liberally.
Add cleaned greens to the pot cooking until bright green and tender, about 45 seconds. Transfer to a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking.
Drain and squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
Place the greens in a food processor and pule until coarsely chopped.
Add garlic, nutritional yeast, oil, pecans, lemon zest and lemon juice.
Process until a well blended but still chunky mix forms.
Season with salt and pepper.