- 8 stalks celery
- 1 cup finely chopped oyster mushrooms
- 1/2 shallot, minced
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 heads lettuce, washed and leaves separated
- 3 oz Parmesan cheese, shaved
In a small bowl, combine the mushrooms, shallot, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper. Place in the fridge to marinate. This can be one day in advance.
Thinly slice the celery stalks, on a bias, as thinly as you can.
A sharp knife will be very important for this step.
Place the celery, lettuce and mushroom mixture in a bowl and toss to coat. Add Parmesan and gently toss.
Tag our Chef @chefellafreyinger in your creations!