By Chef Royce Burke
1 small butternut squash
2 tbsp olive oil
Shaved Parmigiano Reggiano
- For the Pest
- 2 cups olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups Grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 2 cups basil
- 3⁄4 cup mint
- 4 cloves garlic
- Cut squash in half lengthwise, remove seeds, coat inside of squash with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, place cut side down on baking sheet and roast at 400° F for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove skin from squash and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Cook penne pasta to al denté.
- Drain pasta and toss with pesto add squash and top with.
Place basil, mint, garlic in a blender with 1 cup of the olive oil and
blend, add remaining olive oil in a slow stream until you reach the
desired consistency, stir in Parmigiano and salt to taste.
Leave a comment
] Amoxicillin Online apo.ziuz.flamingoestate.la.xfx.uv http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/