By Chef Royce Burke
1 1⁄2 cups all purpose flour
4 eggs thoroughly blended
3 cups panko breadcrumbs
1 1⁄2 tsp onion powder
2 tsp dry rosemary
2 tsp salt
1⁄4 cup olive oil
1⁄4 cup melted butter or ghee
Small bunch of flat leaf Italian parsley
4-6 Lemon wedges
- Place flour in a plate or in a dish.
- Thoroughly blend eggs in medium bowl or dish.
- Mix panko, onion powder, rosemary and salt in another bowl or dish.
- Put olive oil and butter into saucepan and bring to temp on medium flame.
- Thoroughly coat all chicken in flour then dredge through the egg mixture and allow excess egg to drain off before placing in bread crumb mixture and ensuring each piece is throughly coated, place into the butter/olive oil mixture and cook until golden brown on each side, roughly 5 minutes per side.
- Garnish with squeeze of lemon and flat leaf Italian parsley.
Leave a comment
You forgot to list the chicken as an ingredient? Is it a boneless breast? Do you tenderize (pound) the breast to make it thinner?
You forgot the chicken. :)
How much does this recipe make?