By Martha Stewart
1/4 cup minced shallot (from 1 to 2 shallots)
2 teaspoons pink peppercorns, crushed with the side of a knife
1/2 cup Champagne vinegar
24 oysters, scrubbed, shucked, and left on the half shell
Ice (small cubes or crushed), for serving
Lemon wedges, for serving
- Stir together shallot, peppercorns, and vinegar in a small bowl.
- Arrange oysters over ice.
- Serve with mignonette and lemon wedges.
- Roast the carrots for 25 minutes or until they begin to caramelize
- Remove from the oven and add the honey and poppy seeds
- Return to the oven and cook for another 5 minutes
- Top with mint leaves
From Martha Stewart @marthastewart48
Leave a comment
Hi, are the carrot instructions part of this oyster recipe?