By Chrissy Teigen
- 1 pound brussels sprouts
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup finely grated parmigiano reggiano cheese
- ¾ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1½ cups red grapes, halved
- ½ cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1. Using a mandoline or a sharp knife, cut the brussels sprouts into really thin shreds.
- 2. Rinse them with ice cold water and dry well in a salad spinner, or roll them in layers of paper towels. (This crisps and cleans the sprouts.)
- 3. In a large bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, parm, pepper, and salt.
- 4. Add the brussels sprouts, grapes, and almonds and gently toss to serve.
From Chrissy Teigen @chrissyteigen