Climbing Tuscan Rosemary Candle
Climbing Tuscan Rosemary
Rosemary, “the mist of the sea,” is the objet d’amour of Romans, Greeks and honeybees everywhere. It’s also the not-so-secret ingredient in our 100% vegetable wax candles, hand-poured into sturdy, reusable containers. Light with a match and enjoy for a long time — our candles burn for over 60 hours.
How We Made This
In the 1940s, a pair of determined entrepreneurs arrived in California to build their vision of an earthly paradise high in the hills above Los Angeles. The Estate’s sprawling garden is now home to over 150 new botanical species, including a vibrant orchard with apples, plums, pears, olives and peaches. It’s from here that our bees work tirelessly hard to produce the best honey possible.
- Pleasure is a human right.
- We use the highest quality ingredients possible; given the choice between something cheap or something good, we always choose good.
- Mother Nature is our doctor, therapist and friend.
- We have dirty hands, supporting biodiversity, soil enrichment, ecosystem health and regenerative farm practices.
- Growers and makers who share our values have a home here.
- We plant 1 tree for every product sold.