Organic Birdseed Loaf
When Loria delivered her bread to Flamingo Estate, we were all obsessed. "Bread" is not really even the right word — it's packed full of sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, gluten-free oats, chia seeds, flax seeds, psyllium seeds, olive oil, cinnamon, raisins, and maple syrup — all organic, gluten-free, vegan and delicious.
The loaf is very dense (in a good way) and can easily cut about 15 slices. Each loaf is baked fresh for Friday CSA box deliveries. We recommend having it toasted or warm, and covering in butter, ghee, or olive oil before serving.
Loria Stern is a Los Angeles based chef and baker who loves creating delicious and healthy foods using local, seasonal ingredients. She is most known for her flower pressed shortbread cookies on Instagram (@loriastern) although her alchemy in the kitchen goes beyond cookies. We're thrilled to partner with her on our baked goods at Flamingo Estate.
Delivery is every Friday from 11AM-7PM. (Los Angeles only)
Cut Off Time
Orders placed before 9PM every Wednesday will be available for the Friday delivery. Orders placed after 9PM will be sent the following Friday.
- Pleasure is a human right.
- We use the highest quality ingredients possible; given the choice between something cheap or something good, we always choose good.
- Mother Nature is our doctor, therapist and friend.
- We have dirty hands, supporting biodiversity, soil enrichment, ecosystem health and regenerative farm practices.
- Growers and makers who share our values have a home here.
- We plant 1 tree for every product sold.