Botanical Hand Soap
Sage, Ylang Ylang, Tulsi, Desert Yarrow, Blue Chamomile
How We Made This
In the 1940s, a pair of determined entrepreneurs arrived in California to build their vision of an earthly paradise high in the hills above Los Angeles. The Estate’s sprawling garden is now home to over 150 new botanical species, including a vibrant orchard with apples, plums, pears, olives and peaches. It’s from here that our bees work tirelessly hard to produce the best honey possible.
Hand bottled in a 16 oz / 473 ml amber glass bottle.
Water (Aqua), Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Gluconolactone, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Polyglycerl-10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Salvia Sclarea Flower Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Ocimum Sanctum Oil, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate, Calcium Gluconate, Potassium Sorbate, Magnesium Chloride, Citric Acid.
- Pleasure is a human right.
- We use the highest quality ingredients possible; given the choice between something cheap or something good, we always choose good.
- Mother Nature is our doctor, therapist and friend.
- We have dirty hands, supporting biodiversity, soil enrichment, ecosystem health and regenerative farm practices.
- Growers and makers who share our values have a home here.
- We plant 1 tree for every product sold.