Invigorating Body Wash
Wild Clary Sage, Blue Eucalyptus, St John’s Wort
Clary Sage uplifts the spirit, reducing stress and cortisol levels. While flavonoid-rich St. John’s Wort nourishes the skin, Tasmanian Blue Gum Eucalyptus amplifies this blend with its potent cooling and antimicrobial activity.
How We Made This
In the 1940s, a pair of determined entrepreneurs arrived in California to build their vision of an earthly paradise high in the hills above Los Angeles. The Estate’s sprawling garden is now home to over 150 new botanical species, including a vibrant orchard with apples, plums, pears, olives and peaches. It’s from here that our bees work tirelessly hard to produce the best honey possible.
Hand bottled in a 16 oz / 473 ml amber glass bottle.
Water (Aqua), Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin*, Sodium Methyl Oleoyl Taurate, Gluconolactone, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Glyceryl Oleate, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Hypericum Perforatum (St. John’s Wort) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus (Tasmanian Blue Gum) Leaf Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol, Salvia Sclarea Flower Oil, Eucalyptus Dives Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Polybractea Leaf Oil*, Sodium Benzoate, Calcium Gluconate, Potassium Sorbate, Magnesium Chloride, Citric Acid.
- Pleasure is a human right.
- We use the highest quality ingredients possible; given the choice between something cheap or something good, we always choose good.
- Mother Nature is our doctor, therapist and friend.
- We have dirty hands, supporting biodiversity, soil enrichment, ecosystem health and regenerative farm practices.
- Growers and makers who share our values have a home here.
- We plant 1 tree for every product sold.