Tuscan Rosemary Shampoo
Australian Wattle, Bergamot Rind, Tuscan Rosemary
Bergamot reacts with water vapor to reduce stress and fatigue. Rosemary essential oil stimulates the olfactory pathways, supporting cognitive function and memory. Vitamin E hydrates the hair. Wattleseed rejuvenates the scalp.
How We Made This
In the 1940s, a pair of determined entrepreneurs arrived in California to build their vision of an earthly paradise high in the hills above Los Angeles. The Estate’s sprawling garden is now home to over 150 new botanical species, including a vibrant orchard with apples, plums, pears, olives and peaches. It’s from here that our bees work tirelessly hard to produce the best honey possible.
Hand bottled in a 16 oz / 473 ml amber glass bottle.
Water (Aqua), Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Gluconolactone, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Oleate, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Passiflora Incarnata (Passionflower) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Acacia Senegal Flower/Stem Extract, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Calcium Gluconate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric acid.
- Pleasure is a human right.
- We use the highest quality ingredients possible; given the choice between something cheap or something good, we always choose good.
- Mother Nature is our doctor, therapist and friend.
- We have dirty hands, supporting biodiversity, soil enrichment, ecosystem health and regenerative farm practices.
- Growers and makers who share our values have a home here.
- We plant 1 tree for every product sold.