Australian Native Limited Edition
The flowers of Eastern Australia offer a blend of unique pollen. Bees feed on nectar-rich banksia, grevillea, casuarina, callistemon, and native wattle — species not found anywhere else in the world. This results in an exceptionally good taste. We are honored to partner with the Superbee family farm on this limited edition.
How We Made This
In the 1940s, a pair of determined entrepreneurs arrived in California to build their vision of an earthly paradise high in the hills above Los Angeles. The Estate’s sprawling garden is now home to over 150 new botanical species, including a vibrant orchard with apples, plums, pears, olives and peaches. It’s from here that our bees work tirelessly hard to produce the best honey possible.
- Pleasure is a human right.
- We use the highest quality ingredients possible; given the choice between something cheap or something good, we always choose good.
- Mother Nature is our doctor, therapist and friend.
- We have dirty hands, supporting biodiversity, soil enrichment, ecosystem health and regenerative farm practices.
- Growers and makers who share our values have a home here.
- We plant 1 tree for every product sold.