Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Single Farm Early Harvest Extra Virgin
We shower everything in olive oil and think it's worth its weight in gold. Full of healthy fats, flavorful and dynamic, it has the ability to coax out flavors from bread to tomatoes, and should be seen as having a complex weight all on its own. We think this is the best olive oil, ever.
How We Made This
We visited countless farms until we discovered the Brosius family. Their olives grow in the sun-soaked hills of Paso Robles, high above the California coast. The unique altitude and nutrient-rich soil yield in a herbaceous vigorous taste and incredible aroma. Olives are hand-picked at the peak of ripeness, and processed in the evening of the same day they’re picked. We are honored to collaborate with them on this very special olive oil.
- Pleasure is a human right.
- We use the highest quality ingredients possible; given the choice between something cheap or something good, we always choose good.
- Mother Nature is our doctor, therapist and friend.
- We have dirty hands, supporting biodiversity, soil enrichment, ecosystem health and regenerative farm practices.
- Growers and makers who share our values have a home here.
- We plant 1 tree for every product sold.