By Chef Sophia Parsa
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 4 oz cold water
- 1-2 Persian cucumbers (grated)
- 1 handful of walnuts (chopped)
- 1 handful of raisins
- 1⁄4 bunch of dill and mint (chopped)
- Sea salt, black pepper, rose petals, and sliced mini radish to garnish
- Handful of ice cubes (to serve)
- Grate the Persian cucumbers, and chop the walnuts, dill, and mint.
- Mix with Greek yogurt, cold water, raisins.
- Top with rose petals, ice cubes sliced mini radish, and a sprinkle of sea salt and black pepper to garnish. Serve on its own or with lavish / pita bread.
Leave a comment
I remember we ate a similar dish when we went to Bulgaria visiting my Grandparents. I believe thy did not use rose pedals , radish,mint and raisins. But all the other ingredients plus garlic. I loved it. Thank you, will make it next week, great idea.